Back up & Recovery Solution
Symantec Backup Exec 2014.
Solve your backup challenges with Symantec Backup Exec 2014. Backup Exec 2014 delivers powerful, flexible, and easy to use backup and recovery to protect your entire infrastructure whether built upon virtual, physical or a combination of both. Featuring improved performance, increased visibility, simplified management, and support for the latest operating system. Backup Exec 2014 is the faster, stronger backup solution.
Backup Exec 2014 also boasts fast, efficient, and versatile recovery at any scale including entire servers, virtual machines, files, applications, folders and granular objects. Additional Backup Exec provides:
- Efficient block level deduplication and change block tracking to reduce the amount of data saved to storage.
- A single solution and management console for virtual and physical to help reduce the cost and complexity while simplifying the protection of entire environment.
- Flexible storage options so you can backup to virtually any storage device including disk, tape, or third party cloud.
All of these capabilities and more are what makes Backup Exec one of the leading backup and recovery solutions available today. In fact, over 2million customers have chosen Backup Exec to protect their infrastructure.
Symantec System Recovery 2013
Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for server, desktop, laptops and virtual machines that enables business to recover from downtime or disaster in minutes. With patented Restore AnywareTM technology, IT administrator can rapidly restore exact what they need, when and where they need-including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery also provides cross platforms Physical to Virtual (P2V), Virtual to Virtual (V2V), and Virtual to Physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
The new and powerful features in this latest release further extend Symantec System Recovery leadership in Disaster Recovery and Data Protection for all sizes of businesses. This new releases includes support for the latest applications and operating system, a new management solution for monitoring up to 100 clients, and faster backup windows by up to 750%.
- Support for Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2 and Windows 8
- Support for VMware vSphere 5.0 and 5.1
- UEFI Support
- 64bit Support
- Advanced Monitoring and Reporting: Symantec System Recovery Monitor is a new monitoring solution that's extremely simple to use and is FREE of charge to all Symantec System Recovery 2013 customers. It's a standalone and lightweight solution for managing up to 100 nodes. It’s simplicity and no extra dependency eliminates the learning curve for users. Intuitive GUI along with essential action controls provide crisp status along with ability to take desired actions seamlessly through the same view.
- Smart Reconciliation: Now Backups and reconciliation are efficiently done by smartly tracking changed blocks. The reconcile time is drastically reduced to seconds by eliminating the need to do a complete reconcile in cases of crashes or abrupt shutdowns. In addition, backups are now up to 750% faster.
- Incremental Backup without reconcile – At least 35% faster than Symantec System Recovery 2011
- Full Backup – At least 15% faster than Symantec System Recovery 2011
- Incremental Backup with reconcile – At least 750% faster than Symantec System Recovery 2011
- Enhanced Symantec System Recovery Linux Edition: The Symantec System Recovery Linux Edition now includes the ability to perform incremental backups and schedule backup jobs.
Cloud Backup & Restore
Instead of storing information to your computer hard-drive or other local storage device, you save it to a remote database. The internet provides the connection between your computer and the database. So, cloud storage is convenient and offers more flexibility. At its most basic level, a cloud storage systems needs just one data server connected to the internet. A client sends copies of files over the internet to data server which records the information.
Microsoft Cloud OS approach allows IT to get all the benefits of scale, speed & agility while still protecting existing investments. This means IT can now rapidly built & deploy applications, flexibly manage IT services & support real-time analytics across all forms of data. Explore Microsoft’s Cloud OS to expand your opportunities & evolve your business.
Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s cloud platform: a growing collection of integrated services-compute, storage, data, networking & app-that help you move faster, do more and save money.
Some Cloud providers make you choose between your datacenter and the public cloud. Not Azure. Its enterprise-proven hybrid cloud solutions give you best of both worlds, expanding your IT options without added complexity. With Azure, data storage, backup and recovery become more efficient and economical. It is also easier to build applications that span both on-premises and the cloud.
Adobe CS6 Design and Premium
Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features in AutoCAD 2013
Microsoft Volume licensing of software makes it easier
CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6 is a trusted and comprehensive solution for designing