Symantec Endpoint Protection:
We, Super Infomatics Pvt Ltd are Silver Partner with Symantec.
- The Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager now supports Linux clients, allowing administrators to configure antivirus policies the same way they would for windows and mac.
- Centrally manages Servers, PCs and Macs; consolidates Antivirus, Antispyware, Desktop Firewall, and Intrusion Prevention on a single agent.
- Host integrity, quarantine location and peer-to-peer enforcement features are now included for additional control over the endpoint.
- Power Eraser has been fully integrated into Symantec Endpoint Protection, allowing administrators to remotely scan an infected endpoint and remediate the infection remotely from the management console.
- Administrators can remotely install Mac clients from the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
- Removes over 300 products from more than 60 vendors, ensuring endpoint safety during any update.
- Bandwidth throttling reduces network load by providing flexible control over the number of connections and bandwidth.
- Improves boot time by more than 10%.
- Saves up to 95% of disk space and allows customers to cache more revisions.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection goes beyond antivirus to deliver layered protection at the endpoint. Leveraging the power of our Global Intelligence Network, Insight and SONAR technologies analyze the reputation and characteristics of suspicious files to determine if they pose a danger to your systems. Network Threat Protection analyzes incoming data streams and proactively blocks threats.
- In today’s global business environment, every second counts. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.4 has replaced traditional scanning of every file with scan elimination and de-duplication through Virtual Image Exception and Shared Insight Cache, and access to the largest Global Intelligence Network to reduce scan times and provide the fastest performance available.
- With a single high-powered agent and a single management console, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.5 provides layered protection across Windows, Mac, Linux and Virtual machines. Customers can take advantage of even more simplified management thorough enhanced remote deployment and granular policy settings that enable system lockdown, application and device control, and host integrity.
We, Super Infomatics Pvt Ltd are Small and Medium Business (SMB) Partner with eScan. To what extent is your computer free from Viruses? Looking for a Virus-free online experience? Keep your home and office computers protected with the eScan Anti-Virus products which best fit your security needs. It is easy to use and proactively secures your computer against security threats. eScan Anti-Virus and Internet Security Suite designed for home and small office users are comprehensive Anti-Virus and Content Security Solutions that provides proactive protection to your computers against malware and other threats that creep around the internet, such as Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Keyloggers, Rootkits, Botnets, Hackers, Spam, and range of Information Security threats.